Friday 15 January 2016

00.25 ( A Friday in 2016)

Long time no post ya.
Btw HAPPY NEW YEAR peeps (Late )! Wish you a better person this year.

Because, it's my first post in 2016 maybe i'll tell you my resolution lol.


Actually i'm not a resolution person. But, i want to try this one :



 
1. Closer to GOD. 
Because of my schedule and etc. Make me forget to read Bible or reflection.
And listening the world music too much, makes me feel so far from God. Maybe i should make a priority this time.
I realize when i live this life without God, even if i'm success, it's like just it. Like an empty glass.
More lean on to God, without God i'm nothing. He makes me becomes something. By His plan. I believe.
Be grateful for everything.
 "Seek First The Kingdom Of God" - Matthew 6:33




2. Closer to FAMILY.


Too much hang out with friends, make me missed some moment with family. Mom and dad even if they're so talkative. To remind me about everything that i already knew. But i know that they want the best for me. And sometimes i became a rebel and their advice is true. It happened more than once or twice. So, i try to be more obedient to my parent.. I'm so proud too,  to have them in my life. they're so gaul and easy to be chated with. I can talk about my university, friends, love, film, and etc. They're an open minded parent. We can try a new fancy restaurant together, and take a photo of the food. They like selfie too hahaha. They're influence my life so much.I love them So MUCH.

3. Make a Good Relationship with OTHERS.


Not only one or two people said that i'm Never mind person, or CUEK in Indonesia. I can't do something to make someone happy because they like it. I just do what i want to do. I do what i think is right and good. Like i don't mind what do you think about me. And forget some birthday dates. And some people think i'm angry , JUTEK they said. Actually i'm not. Sometimes i can't pick a good sound in talking. I don't talk a harsh word, but my voice sometimes annoying lol. Sorry. Maybe i must try to be a good friend in 2016.



4. Build a Good LOVE LIFE.
I'm not that serious ,it's not my main target actually. I'm still 19th y.o. It's like a long way to be through.
I just imagine to have a good love life. In 2015 it's really mess up. I don't say that everything is bad, but it just randomly not good. Too many short term approachment, that's end up nowhere.  (different religion, age gap, different mindset, economic,etc)

Dreaming about a good one in 2015, and i thought i found it. But he just played me. Gave a false hope and make a relationship (He said i want to focus in his job, i don't want a relationship. BULLSHIT :). So amusing. And he didn't tell me, and i know it from other (Sadly).

So in 2016, i hope so much better. I don't want to fall at the same hole again
My fave, Aladin and Jasmine <3 " A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view"

 

That's all of my Resolutions, I'm not dreaming a WOW one. I just want to be a better me. 2015 gave me so many experience and lessons. Thankyou 2015, Hello 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment